Question About Dave The Dog

Petunia had a play date today with Bella, the hound we were taking care of when her owner broke a hip.  The girls were excited to see each other although there wasn't enough "play" to take any pictures.  We mostly watched them sleep on beds while we talked with Bella's owner.  

Bella's owner had the book with all of her records and we found that her racing name was Phoenix Chomper.  Her daddy was none other than Dave The Dog!  I'm thinking that Dave The Dog's owner either is or used to be here on GT but don't remember if it was his racing owner or retirement owner.  I think it's cool that Bella is one of Dave The Dog's offspring.  I seem to remember that Dave The Dog was pretty entertaining and was pretty popular here when his owner posted things about him . Just curious if his owner is still here on GT. (edited to fix typo) 

Bella looks a lot like her daddy. 

T70X8Yd.jpg

Edited by Time4ANap
rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

A very kind person here on GT has been able to send a message to Dave The Dog's owner for me. Thanks for your help! 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life