Any Greyhounds/owners In Alaska?

I moved up to Anchorage last fall after my last greyhound passed away and need a greyhound fix!

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer

There's at least one. She has adopted from Oregon Greyhound Adoption a couple times, I think.

If you're on Facebook you can post on their page and she should see you. If you're not a FB member, PM me your contact info and I can try and facilitate.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Yes! Her name is Robin Radlein...she is not a member of Greytalk but here is her response to my question on your behalf: I am not a member of Greytalk. You are welcome to pass my name on to them and tell them to contact me through Facebook, at robin.radlein@gmail.com, or by phone at 907 306 0874 (after noon). Now that Sheena Craig has moved back to Anchorage she can help with grey fixes as well.

Hello from Fairbanks!

I had a greyhound/sled dog mix who died a little over a year ago. You can read more about her here: http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php/topic/322580-goodbye-to-zilla/

Last summer we adopted a galgo/Irish wolfhound mix from Spain. We went that route because we wanted a puppy and didn't have any experience with ex-racers. A couple orgs were not comfortable with adopting to AK because of the climate but we finally found one that would give us a chance.

Hello Ukalliq - sorry to hear about your pup.

I have a friend that moved from Montana to Fairbanks. She brought Pomeranians up with her and also has a Husky.

I will be meeting up with Robin this week.

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer