Regurgitation

Tracker's now regurgitated right after his meals on three different occasions during a 2.5 to 3 week span. He also has diarrhea issues which is why he got an ultrasound yesterday, and everything, incl. the stomach, looks normal. He has had laryngeal paralysis for over a year that seems to be getting worse only very very slowly. When his vet felt him up thoroughly ca one week or ten days ago she felt nothing worrisome in his throat area. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Only one suggestion: withhold water for about 1/2 hour after each meal. This helped with my regurgitator, Wendy,

Best wishes for dear Tracker.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Bummer. I have no real ideas to help as I haven't had this particular experience. Would Pepcid help at all? I know it's an acid reducer as well as preventing stomach ulcers. Wonder if it would help hold down food?

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

Not right after exercise. Just resting. I fed him twice a day and it was always half kibble, half wet. Then he recently refused the wet so I gave him only kibble and maybe that is the problem? Yesterday I started soaking the kibble and adding some wet food again. So far so good.

I have this hunch this is connected to his laryngeal paralysis. I googled that and regurgitation, and that's a common symptom. He's had LP for over a year now. It's become a tiny bit more prominent lately in terms of his breathing getting a bit louder, so maybe the regurgitation is also a sign of things slowly worsening.