Canidae All Life Stages

Does anyone here feed Canidae All Life Stages ? I have been searching thru dog foods tonight and found this one that I could feed to my puppy and to Ruby. It seems to get good reviews on Amazon, but that doesn't really tell me much.

I would love only having to store one bag for both my greyhound and my mixed breed puppy. What do you think ?

Karen

i used to feed it to my dogs then they "improved" the recipe. no good. look for something that is ALWAYS available and easy to find. purina pro plan/salmon is what's being served here these days. that and Nupro, that stuff will have Ruby licking the bowl, trust me. start off with very little. http://www.nuprosupplements.com/nupro-dog-supplement.html and of course add potato or rice to cut the protein level for the greyhound.

i used to feed it to my dogs then they "improved" the recipe. no good. look for something that is ALWAYS available and easy to find. purina pro plan/salmon is what's being served here these days. that and Nupro, that stuff will have Ruby licking the bowl, trust me. start off with very little. http://www.nuprosupplements.com/nupro-dog-supplement.html and of course add potato or rice to cut the protein level for the greyhound.

Good to know, thank you. Yes, I will be cutting the kibble for Ruby, and I will check out the link. Thank you for your suggestion

Karen