Sudden Death

Guest ranedaze

My deepest sympathy! As you said it would be comforting that when he crossed over he was literally in the arms of your love peacefully and happily sleeping beside you with no pain or struggle. He will be waiting to return that love when he welcomes you to the bridge when you cross over. Love ALWAYS wins-even over death. Absolutely nothing in the Universe is more powerful, but then Garth has already taught you that.

:f_red :f_red :f_red :f_red :gh_run

I am so very sorry for your loss. I just lost my baby too right before Thanksgiving, and am hurting so much. Hugs to you!! There are no words to describe the hurt of such a sudden loss. My baby had symptoms (another disease) and was gone in a couple of days. About 5 of my Greybabies in the 25 years I have had them, have died of exotic, unexplainable, and sudden sicknesses and deaths. And all under 9 years of age. It is so so sad and tears your heart out. The others I had lost over the years died of explaniable things that I had a chance to say good bye. I am praying for you. Be comforted by us here in your Grey family. That is where I always come.

:gh_run Run free sweet baby.