Female Marker

Guest jenmm

Both our girls are markers and leg lifters. Penny cannot be trusted in the pet store or in homes with other animals without bad girl panties on, at least at first. I tell people our girls don't have accidents, they have "on purposes."

took poppy to our local pets-at-home store for a nail trim and weigh-in last month (25.6 kilos - 56.44 lbs.), and to let her choose a new toy. she of course widdled on the floor about 30 seconds into the store as i was selecting a bag of kibble for her. i'd even made sure she had a wee on a tree between the parking lot and the store. staff told me it wasn't the first time they'd had to clean up wee.

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.

Guest Muscovy

My non-grey girl does this too, but only when we're out on our walks. She peed on my boy Ted's head innumerable times, when he was bending over to sniff a nice smelly spot. It always made me cringe because as we'd continue on our walk some unsuspecting friendly person would come over to give Ted a quick pat on the head, and put their hand right on her wee.

took poppy to our local pets-at-home store for a nail trim and weigh-in last month (25.6 kilos - 56.44 lbs.), and to let her choose a new toy. she of course widdled on the floor about 30 seconds into the store as i was selecting a bag of kibble for her. i'd even made sure she had a wee on a tree between the parking lot and the store. staff told me it wasn't the first time they'd had to clean up wee.

Sweep has watered every pet store we've been to. Even though we make sure she's had a potty break moments before, she always finds that little extra. :riphair The staff are always so nice about it; I imagine they deal with worse pretty regularly!

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

:lol

Add Moonbeam and Keiva to this club. Moonbeam on walks or in the backyard. Keiva...anywhere she can she will pop a fast squat and mark. If a dog has just walked thru our vet's office, she will mark there too. I swear she always has pee on reserve just in case!

Hattie meanwhile? She could careless who has peed where or when.

Mom to Macho (JS XtremeMachine 1/12/2007 -8/17/2012 ... Gotcha day 9/2/2011. I miss you BigMan)
Moonbeam (Ninos Full Moon 11/1/2009, Gotcha day 9/2/2012), Hattie (Kiowa Hats Off 4/14/2011, Gotcha day 10/13/2012), Keiva (JS Igotyourbooty 1/12/2007, Gotcha Day 1/8/2014)
Jimmy (Blu Too James 06/26/2014, Gotcha day 09/12/2015)
, a shepard mix named Tista, some cats, and some reptiles.

Guest chickenpotpie

So thats suprising that they've actually peed in the store too. Lucky hasn't, though if she's inside and has to go she, will WHIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEE but always holds it until we're outside. Its the only reason why I can take her to Home Depot with me.