Anyone Tried Leg Support Wraps?

Hello again! Jackie was limping, the problem was the front right leg. She had a thorough exam and xrays done, then I also sent them to Dr Cuoto for his opinion, and he didn't see any cancer. Great, except she's still limping and I think it's getting worse! Has anyone tried those dog leg wraps/support made by Back on Track? They are neoprene splints with velcro. They look like they might help.

Of course, this is just an idea to try to make her more comfortable walking....I am going to continue to look for the cause of the problem, and explore other treatments. :) thank you for sharing any info.

tracy

2rqyqhd.jpg

I would give the wraps a try. The worst that could happen is you are out the money. And if you don't like them, you can always donate them to an auction. :)

I had some type of hock wrap for Dessie when she first came home. I have no real thoughts on whether it was useful or not. But again, it didn't hurt her.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

You've checked for a corn? (You probably have, just asking :) .)

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.