Blossom, Mutt, 2001-2014

kudzu

There was nothing dramatic or any super story to tell about those years. It was simply a happy life, well lived.

That's the best kind of story. I'm so sorry for your loss of Blossom. What a lucky dog. :grouphug

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Thank you, everyone. I've not posted in Remembrance for my own dogs. And I must confess, guiltily, that I don't even look in Remembrance because it dredges up the pain of loosing my own dogs. Not sure why I needed to do something for Blossom. She was just a very special little dog. She just deserved a little public recognition for being such an ideal companion to my parents all these years.

Wrote to my sister to let her know what happened. She responded, "Sweet Blossom Girl! I swear, she was nothing but goodness." Nothing could be truer. My parents got home late Saturday and I went to visit them yesterday. Going there was rather hard since this visit was previously scheduled for me to take Blossom back to them and, of course, that wasn't possible. Mom said she didn't think there could have been a dog more perfect for them.

Blossom really was "just a dog", in all the best ways that make dogs so wonderful. We should all be so blessed as to have a dog just like Blossom at some point in our lives.

Edited by kudzu