Natures Recipe Grain Free

Does anyone feed Nature's Recipe Grain-Free Chicken, Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Recipe Dry Dog Food to their dog ? I am looking for a new food for Ruby again and found this one on Chewy.com and liked the ingredients. It didn't tell me how much to feed a 60 lb dog a day and it only comes in a 24 lb bag.

Lately she has been on ProPlan Sensitive Tummy Salmon food and she will only eat it if I put sprinkles or mix in other goodies. It also is so crumbly it makes such a mess and she is not one to lick the dish when she is done.

Chewy.com has the 24 lb bag for 43.99 I believe. Is that close to what you are paying ? Where do you buy it ? I hate cruising the dog food aisles in Petsmart and having to flip over the bags, so would love to find one reasonably priced that has free delivery such as this one. Also, what about gas issues with this food ?

Thanks !

Karen

Guest IrskasMom

I do feed Morty Natures Recipe Grain Free Chicken or Salmon , Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Recipe . I mix it in with a lesser Kibble ( ProPlan ) he loves .

Im feeding earth born grain free coastal formula. Fanny loves it. Her skin looks amazing. Im not going to lie its pricey. A 15lb bag is 31.00 however, I only have to feed 2.5 cups. So it last about 3 weeks.

Kristen mom to-

Sp FancyPants (Fanny)- 4.20.12 Adopted 3.8.14

Rico's Maggie (Maggie)- 12.3.12 Adopted 1.21.15