New Greyhounds Only In Home Sitting In South Western, Ontario

Guest rathma

Guest rathma

Hello Everyone,

I've been a member of this forum for quite some time now and recently opened up our home for greyhounds to vacation with us while you take your vacation!

Please enjoy our web site!

http://hound-haven.com/Index.html

Thank you,

Martha

Edited by rathma

Martha, your link isn't working.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Now it is. :)

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Great! I love in Kitchener. Do the dogs stay in your home? Do you take galgos, also?

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Hi Martha :wave

I'm not sure if you remember me from NCR days but I used to hang out with Linda, Ace and Abby a lot on Saturday mornings. Did you adopt Nik and Raz?

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest rathma

Hello all and thank you for the kind remarks regarding our web site. Yes,, all dogs stay in our home with us and our hounds. They will be part of our family and sure, galgos are most definately welcome, as our whippets as I have two of my own.

With regards to Nik and Raz, Lorna left me her precious boys when she passed away and they are a huge part of our family now.

Thank you again,

and just so you all know, I do not currently have internet at home so I come into town for free wifi at the local coffee shop.

Hopefully, in the near future we will be able to get our own internet which would make my life a lot simpler!

Martha

Great! I love in Kitchener. Do the dogs stay in your home? Do you take galgos, also?

absolutely! when I posted "greyhounds only" I should have said "sighthounds" only!

Guest rebeccamakk

This is great. We are new to MO and are in the process of getting our girls here with us in KC. Does anyone know of others in the KC area who house sit or open their home to greys for temporary housing?

Thanks,

Rebecca