Happy/sad Meetings

scullysmum

In the last two days I have bumped into two fellow dog walkers who I used to see regularly and now that I don't have Sadi any more and don't do my other dog walks at the same times I hardly ever see them....It was great to see them both, but for one thing...they have both lost one of their two dogs this year.

So this is just a little remembrance for two new angels who have left for the bridge this year.....Thelma a lovely black Grey girl, much missed by her Mum and her "sister" Maggie...and Milly, a BC cross much missed by her dad and her sister Molly.

Run free lovely puppers, you are in good company.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

I am so sorry to hear about Sadi, I know you miss her badly but she is with her brother Gogh and I bet they're either running the fields or just laying around doing nothing.

I'm sorry for your friends who have also lost pups. It's never a happy time. Hugs to you & to them.

Please give my condolences to Thelma's and Milly's people.

Rest well, beloved girls.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.