Donated Meds For Spain

You could always send the meds to Dr Couto at Ohio State-I'm sure he will be glad to accept them and bring them to Spain on his next visit.

Yep, that's a great idea. If not, I'm returning in late September. I don't know if it's difficult for me to get them into the country, though. I think Dr. Couto is your best bet.

GRIN also sends teams of vets to other shelters. There is a team from Colorado going to FBM in late October.

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Yep, that's a great idea. If not, I'm returning in late September. I don't know if it's difficult for me to get them into the country, though. I think Dr. Couto is your best bet.

GRIN also sends teams to vets to other shelters. There is a team from Colorado going to FBM in late October.

Robin, I'm glad you mentioned this because I also have some meds I would like to get over to the shelters in Spain. I had already thought about sending them via Dr. Couto when he goes to Scooby, but I was really hoping to help another shelter liked FBM out. Do you know who in particular I should contact about this?