DaVid is probably going to have knee surgery on May 22. I ordered a body sling from Handicapped Pets and it is way too heavy duty for him to wear all of the time after surgery. I need a light weight (breathable) one. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks so much.

Carol Becker Rizzo makes them, custom. She's on GT and FB. She.is associated with the group God's Greyts in Florida. These aren't cheap, but they're perfect for what you need.

Edited by greyhead
Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest Fasave

I believe Carol sells them on Etsy. I bought one when my guy had foot surgery. He refused to let me use it and figured things out on his own but foot surgery is different than knee. Good luck with your boy.

Guest peacehound

I absolutely love the ruffwear harness we bought for Peace. it is very easy to put on and take off, its a real help with stairs and is a well made harness

Hi, You can view my harness here and read what other people have said about it, both in the listing and on the feedback pages:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/78900259/greyhound-assistance-harness?ref=shop_home_active

Best wishes,

carolB

Carol, Do the front straps adjust? I saw this harness being used at the beach and thought it would be greyt for my girl who is 13 1/2 and getting weak in the rear.

gallery_1200_2898_10946.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest dwolfe711

Carol's slings are awesome! We purchased a small one for our female Allie to use from age 14-15.5 - we then purchased a large one for our male Apollo for his use from age 12-13 - used the small one again for our female Ellie from age 12-13 - and will probably soon need the large one again for our 13yo Ripley. They were used daily and washed often and are still in excellent condition. Plus Carol donates proceeds to greyhound adoption - a win/win for the greys!! A very satisfied customer!