Holistic Select Dog Food?

Sorcha

Guest WhiteWave

It is made by Eagle Pack. Casper is eating the Holistic Select Anchovy and does very well on it. It is a good food IMO. Getting a little pricey, but it seems like everything is going up in price.

felix was on holistic select for a good 4 years, excellent results.....but the price skyrocketed. if you decide to go on it register for their frequent buyer program and sign up for enewsletters- coupons! duck and oatmeal really agreed w/ him. annie ate large breed when she was a foster. the people who bought hs/eagle pac also own wellness. i ended up changing over to blue seal lamb and rice and the results are as good, a lot cheaper.

I fed Simba Holistic Select Anchovy, Sardine and Salmon for a couple of years, and he did well on it. IMO, a good quality food. The main reason I moved away from it is that Stella wouldn't touch it (my picky eater) and Simba couldn't eat her preferred food because he was allergic to one of the ingredients. So, to keep the peace and my life simpler, I switched. I would not hesitate to feed Holistic Select again.

I was using the grain free and it was great, but too expensive for us with 3 dogs. I have a coupon for four dollars off a large bag, if you want it, PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

Congratulations on your new dog. I can't wait to see pictures.

Taunya and her Supreme Grace, Anna - Sharsanna (Kiowa Sweet Trey x Camden Coming), Surge (no races), Kelsos Yorktown (Trent Lee x Kelsos Spotswood), Galgo Espanol - Valentin. Forever waitin' on Red (Kiowa Mon Manny x Bella Ionic).