Need A Mobile Vet In Arlington/mclean Va

Guest daniellering

Guest daniellering

Hi,

My dear Gracie is in the end stages of renal failure. I am trying to figure out when is the right time.

She hates our vet and I don't want to traumatize her by euthanizing her there. I'd like to do it at home when the time comes. I've looked around on the internet for mobile vets that will come here, but I just can't tell whether they're any good or not.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a mobile vet who is, well, perfect?

I'm in McLean VA, so areas that are close are Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Falls Church, Vienna, Bethesda, Southwest or Northwest DC.

Thank you so much for any help!

Danielle Marquez

If you like and trust your vet's opinion--even if Gracie doesn't--you might ask your vet for a recommendation.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

I'm so sorry you are looking for a vet.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross