Greyhound Savvy Vet Within A 15 Mi Radius Of Phila

Helping a frend find a greyhound savvy vet within a 15 mi radius of Phila . She isnt on GT so I said I would post this for her

Thanks

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Caroline, you might PM Marc and Pat T. I know they both really like their vet, which is I think the same one.

c ;)

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest PhillyPups

I love Collingswood Vet Hospital, (Collingswood is 4 miles out of Philly) all the women there are awesome, and for e-vet, Red Bank in Cherry Hill, UP trained without the outrageous $$ (about 6 miles out of Philly right on Route 70, go across the Ben Franklin. Also, Marc's vet is very good, but I cannot remember the name of the practice. For dentals, you cannot beat Dr. Cobb at Ace of Spays (also best for spay/neuter). She is fabulous, she is a bit further in Hainesport, but well worth the drive, straight out 38 not bad. She does regular vet, but I have a hard time with her hours. Collingswood has evening and Sat appointments.