Diarrhea

Guest starbuck

Guest starbuck

Morning, folks. I've been up off and on with Starbuck last night because her stomach is bothering her and she's had some pretty unfortunate diarrhea. This seems to be happen every month the day after she takes her Trifexis, and I was wondering if anyone else has this problem and if there's anything I can give her in the meantime to make her feel a little better about life.

Never used that heartworm med., but if my dog got diarrhea every month, I'd ask my vet about trying a different one!

My last dog had one runny poo every month after his treatment, but he was super sensitive. George loves his Heartgard Plus chewable, and there are no side effects (for him anyway).

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest starbuck

Thanks for the feedback, folks! She's already seeming to feel a little bit better (and had a solid poop as well), but I'll definitely get in touch with my vet and see what his recommendations are. And, you know, get more rice for the pantry.