Chin Quiver :)

Guest aowam

206 members have voted

1. 1. Does your grey's chin quiver when excited?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilly is a major quiverer, with sometimes a chatter. He does it so often, it's hard to know why! :P Sometimes, he'll be staring at you with that "FEED ME/YOU SAID CAR-CAR!!" glare, and his whole head will be bobbing up and down so much that he can't possibly see right! :rofl

Pogo has recently started to quiver, just a bit, when really excited by food or anticipation of walkies. He's six, so it's interesting he's starting so late.

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 18tjettagrl

I am new to the whole greyhound world, so when we got our new addition, I was a little freaked out at first. However as freaked out as I was neither my husband or myself could stop laughing. I've noticed more though when you talk to her like a baby it just goes to town...or as I speak and she's sleep running and chin quivering. :rotfl

• 1 month later...

Merlin doesn't do it at all, but Sagan does it every time he's expecting a treat or to go out. I think it's adorable :wub:

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest 2GreytsMom

Billy is so funny when he's excited especially when I come home, he jumps around like he's on a pogo stick - I've gotten him to the point where he won't land on me or touch me anymore when he's bouncing around & by now he knows I won't pet him until he does the sphinx - so now when he's really excited... he hops some like he can't contain himself at first then throws himself down in a sphinx and chatters! You can see he's really trying hard not to pop up! It's adorable!

Guest bernadette

Vinnie's teeth chatter when he gets excited. He's also big on 'nitting' (nibbling my chin) when he gets excited or wants to say he loves me. =)

Sometimes he loves me harder than others..!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...