Rascalsmom/ Brandimom Is Wart Ade Working?

I have been using it on Jack faithfully--at least twice daily, sometimes three or four times. So far, no difference, but it's early yet--only a week or two.

Seems like every time I put it on him, he promptly stands up and rearranges his bed, thereby wiping it off. :angry: It works better if I sit there and pet him for a few hours.... :lol

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

thanks for the feedback. So frustrating and slow going to treat without surgery, hulling or such. I love my vet, but I do not think he is familiar with corns and I do not want to surgically remove it and that might be his suggestion.

ho5U2p6.jpg?1

Our vet suggested removing Jack's worst corn--and she is VERY grey-savvy, even went to OSU. She told us 'about 50%' of them come back. No way will I do that....I have heard too many stories of people having that done, and the corn is back before the pad is even healed....or having a toe amputated, and a new corn pops up on the adjacent toe. I will try every other possible treatment, but I will NOT go down the surgery road.

Have you joined the yahoo cornhound group?

Edited by rascalsmom

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Too early to tell as we just started the Wart Ade last week (even marked it on the calendar so I would have a reference). Doing it twice a day. Also giving her 500 mg. twice a day of Bee Propolis orally. Took her in today to have her nails clipped and have the warts dremmeled down and it did look like one huge ugly wart was ready to fall off. We did try to get it off but she did not want anything to do with it. Before I got her gh rescue had the warts surgically removed. Several have come back but not as many as she had. I don't think I would have them surgically removed though again. When she came to us from rescue she still had the stitches and her feet hurt so back we would have to carry her outside to go potty.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Chiming in- I did have successful surgery done on my girl-never came back.

Just want to add that we were successful with surgical removal also with a very big corn on Nadir's toe that gave him trouble for years . It has never come back and he hasn't been bothered by any others developing.