Nature's Domain Varieties

Sorry this has probably been discussed before, but I was wondering if anyone has had any issues switching from the Nature's Domain salmon to the turkey formula? My Costco just got the turkey & without thinking I bought a bag. Puzzle & Jabari (IGs) can eat anything & never get upset tummies but Legs (greyhound) is really sensitive. I'm wondering if I made a big mistake & I should return it. It would take the iggies about a year to eat the whole bag by themselves :lol Anyone have experience switching between the salmon & turkey? Thanks in advance :)

Guest Roadtripper

I've been using just the Salmon variety so far but I'd be interested to hear how your dogs do on the Turkey. I thought about switching just to change things up, but was hesitant since my dogs are doing well on the current kibble & they seem to love it.

I flash switched my guys from the salmon to the turkey because they weren't really liking the salmon. Other than them being extra stinky gassy for a few days, they were fine. They are much happier with the turkey, so that's what we are sticking to now.

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

Not that anyone cares... but the switch was fine. No issues at all :yay

I keep waiting for my Costco to get the turkey, but not yet. Glad to hear it's available in Hawaii, though! :D

Yes, it is a lifesaver!! Dog food is SO expensive at pet stores here, thank god for Costco!!! There is a one on the Big Island too :D

Guest Roadtripper

Thanks for the follow up. I'm glad to hear there weren't issues. Maybe I'll get Turkey on the next visit so they don't get tired of the Salmon.

I love this kibble too! Inexpensive, my dogs love it, and their coats are soft & shiny. Oh yeah, & firm poo! :lol

Not that anyone cares... but the switch was fine. No issues at all :yay

I keep waiting for my Costco to get the turkey, but not yet. Glad to hear it's available in Hawaii, though! :D

Yes, it is a lifesaver!! Dog food is SO expensive at pet stores here, thank god for Costco!!! There is a one on the Big Island too :D

Heh! I checked that, and was so relieved that we'd have at least ONE way to cut costs over there! :P

Glad your transition went without a hitch!

I just tried switching from the salmon to the turkey variety but Ruby would not eat it. I was hoping to end her farting issue but no such luck. She is back to the salmon one and happily farting and sleeping as I type this.

Glad all went well with the transition.

Oops. :P I guess that's why we have the phrase, "Your mileage may vary." :lol

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.