Munchie Had Her Stem Cell Therapy Today....

Guest LittleGreys

I'm so sorry for the news...I'm sure you will cherish each and every day with sweet Munchie. All of your decisions, no matter how difficult, come fro a deep loving place in your heart. But remember, Munchie is "living" with arthritis and OS....hopefully she will have many more comfortable days with you. :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not want her to suffer, and have made peace with myself that I will not prolong her life for ME, only as long as SHE is happy here.

That is all that we can really do. Munchie doesn't know this in any intellectual way, she just wants to enjoy her days with you. Hug on her and love on her and make lots more wonderful memories with her.

Guest LittleGreys

I don't want to jinx anything. but Munchie is doing amazingly well. My biggest fear was her large abdominal incision, any wound on her takes forever to heal, so I was concerned, and also about her licking as she always licks. She has not licked it once, and it looks wonderful. Vet says it is healing very well. As far as the stem cell, she is doing things I have not seen her do in years. She sits with ease, she squats to pee (she has peed standing up for well over a year), she lays upright on her chest now whereas she always layed flat on her side before. My husband even took her for a walk around the yard last night while the other Greys went on a long walk. She was SO exicted, she hasn't gone on a walk for over a year. She was even bad and jumped into the back of the SUV before I could put my purse down to pick her up. I told her that is a no no!!

I am very pleased, I am so glad I had the stem cell therapy done!!

And an added bonus, her back is shaved where he injected into her spine, the hair is growing back already, only 9 days later! Her hair never grows back from anything!