I Wish You Were Here With Me

RileysLegacy

So many beautiful pictures of your handsome boy.

Murray wears Riley's collar with pride. We remember Riley here, too. :grouphug

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Lucy :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Happy birthday, sweet Riley. He was one of my absolute favorite GT hounds, I think about him a lot even now. I love your video, I have tears streaming down my face.... I know how much Riley meant and how much he still very much means to you.

He is always with you :heart

Much love to you, Lucy. :bighug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Lovely.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest gurehaundo

It's something in their faces that makes me think of Riley every time I look at Ace. I've always adored Riley from afar. Needless to say, he's in my thoughts constantly. I'm sorry that you are still sad, but I think it's a good sadness if there is such a thing...