Ez Pooping In The House

I had mentioned earlier that EZ would poop in the house when I went out, work, shopping, etc. Discovered that he was a double pooper. Now when I go out I make him go out for the second time and do not let him back into the house until he has had that second poop.........even with the SIBO problem it has worked.

BTW in regards to his SIBO I was given permission to gradually change his diet from the low residue to Kirkland - I have got him now on 1/2 low residue (1 cup) and 1/2 Kirkland (1 cup) 2 x day and no problems - I am a little leary of increading the Kirkland -

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Isn't it wonderful and amazing how once we learn their routine, all becomes better? I wish I was as regular as they are. LOL I can count on my Annie Bella to do the same thing every day: Early morning, pee/poop/pee. Late morning, pee/poop/pee. Late afternoon, pee/poop/pee. In between she goes out for just a pee or two or three (she likes to mark as a male does).