God Speed Linda Jensen

RobinM

Thank you for posting that, Nancy. I have never been to a memorial service in my life that moved me more deeply than the one for Linda Jensen today. And I've never been so deeply impressed with the huge, immense difference one incredible person could make in thousands of lives. Will be keeping her family, close friends and her greyhounds in my prayers -- I have no idea how the Greyhound community, especially here in New England, is going to get along without her. It's an absolute honor to have known her. :weep

Amen to that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MySkye6767

:f_pink

Reflections;

I sat with her on a glorious New England, December afternoon in 2009 profiling pups. I remember it was about 35 degrees in the sun, out of the wind. I was in jeans, sweatshirt, winter coat, boots, hat and gloves. I believe Linda had her dog kennel attire on; denim skirt and leather sandals. :) It is a great memory.

That same afternoon as we were profiling dogs, the "monkey" made its appearance. Nobody but nobody could profile for "high prey drive" like Linda and the monkey. Another GREYT moment.

Santa Days at Raynham; I pretty much just let Linda know that I would do whatever she needed to be done. My last volunteer effort for her directly was to "go around quietly and knock the silent auction bids up a few bucks".

Linda..remember to order the soup.

I am sorry that I missed your memorial. My mother and I both were impressed with your spirit and desire to always help the dogs.

I bet you had one heck of a Meet and Greet Linda.

Always in our memories....God Bless You.

Lori and Crew