How Long For A Response From Osu?

I sent Joe's x-rays in late Thursday night. I'm wondering how long it generally takes for a response. I know this is too soon -- but how many business days did it take for you to get a reply?

Joe's feeling his oats and being a pain in the neck. He needs more exercise -- but I'm afraid that if I walk him too much, or, especially, let him run, that he'll be GSOD-ing all over the place again. He's not a "normal" sleepy GH! My boy is spring loaded! (And we're looking to chip, but need to have him sorted out before we let him pick a playmate.)

You may get shuffled down for more urgent cases (hounds in the hospital facing surgery), but if you don't hear tomorrow you might send a follow-up email. Did you use the consult request form on the site to submit the rads?

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

You may get shuffled down for more urgent cases (hounds in the hospital facing surgery), but if you don't hear tomorrow you might send a follow-up email. Did you use the consult request form on the site to submit the rads?

Yes. He's in no way urgent, other than being MY baby, of course. ;) Vets say it's not cancer, just weird & ouchie. They gave me an ortho-guy to take him to, but I want to know what OSU says first. He's fine and even a PITA on Rimadyl; I'm the wreck!

I sent a digital X-ray on a Tuesday night. I had a response from OSU by noon the next day.

Edited by 45MPHK9

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan