Stomach Really Gurgling Again!

Wish my hound was well, but here we go again! I am listening to his stomach from the other room. He has been taking Cindamycin for the last 4 days. He is on 150mg 2 times a day. Everything was fine until this afternoon. I have been giving him a probiotic along with this antibiotic. I also started him on Glucosamine about 4 days ago. I have ordered Slippery Elm, but it is not here yet. He is scheduled for a dental this coming Monday because the vet found several tender spots between his teeth. I took him in because of the constant panting, yawning and lip licking. We know he has a bad disk, but she finds nothing else wrong (except maybe his mouth). He is not a cryer so it is hard to tell when he hurts. I have tried the honey for his stomach before and it does not work. He won't even take a cookie and just came in from eating grass. I love my hounds, but may have to go back to work to support the vet bills. I retired 3 years ago. Thanks

So sorry...

Do you have any suralfate to coat his stomach?

I wonder if the addition of glucosamine bothered his belly as well.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

No, I do not have any suralfate. I can get some tomorrow. I just was thinking....the only thing different today was his toys. I usually keep them put up because he nailed the other grey one time when the other one just picked one up...I am sure they are all made in China. Who knows what they are stuffed with and what about the dye?? Thanks

Guest BiancasMom

Maybe you can try some Famotidine to settle his tummy. I know it helps mine. Also, I've been told to make sure to separate the antibiotic and probiotic by atleast 2 hours or the probiotic is not effective. Hope he feels better!