Prayers And Well Wishes For Pre

Guest Houndstown

Adding my prayers and good thoughts too. Let us know how he's doing, Chris.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Houndstown

Hey guys - It's been a long, crazy couple of days. We made the trip down to Atlanta for Greyfest without our boy. He's had to stay at the vet to make sure he's healing and the meds are working properly. They aren't open tomorrow so we can't pick him up until Monday morning. But, better believe we'll be there as soon as the doors open! Can't wait to see him and bring him home. I just hope he's going to make it all the way to the finish line this time and not re-injure his foot!

And, thanks for all the good thoughts and well wishes. Special thanks to those at Greyfest today who made it more bearable by letting us pet all of their wonderful greyhounds!!

Edited by Houndstown

Hope he recovers quickly...oh, if only love was enough to keep them injury free.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest Houndstown

Hey guys! Thanks for all the recent support for Prefontaine. I think it's working!! We were able to bring him home from the vet yesterday. His toe is healing nicely and the sores on his leg/paw seem to be on the way to mending. He's on some pretty strong antibiotics, steroids and pain meds but he's home!! Here's to hoping he won't have to go back any time soon :yay