Springtime Inc. Users

Can you all explain what changes/improvements your greys have had with these supplements? How long did it

take to see results? My 12.5 boy, Pistol, is on 1500mg daily of human grade glucosamine HCL and MSM already. And he eats EVO food. Do you all recommend the joint health & fresh factors? Thanks for your input.

I had my guys on that for quite a while, but it became very costly. I use the Springtime Joint Health and Fresh Factors and they are none the worse and it's cheaper for me. ;)

Mom to Melly and Dani

Greyhound Bridge Angels - Jessie, Brittne, Buddy,

Red, Chica, Ford and Dodge.

I highly recommend the Fresh Factors but after the last two weeks I'm not sure about the Joint Health. Both Isaac and Mizzy got sick. Huston -- no change. I've stopped the JH and returning it for Fresh Factors. I'll just add Whole Foods MSM.

Can you all explain what changes/improvements your greys have had with these supplements? How long did it

take to see results? My 12.5 boy, Pistol, is on 1500mg daily of human grade glucosamine HCL and MSM already. And he eats EVO food. Do you all recommend the joint health & fresh factors? Thanks for your input

Changes and improvements: much easier moving for them and not so achy. The majority of the people who have not seen improvement are not using enough chondroitin. In all the dogs I've tried it on, I've seen no further improvement when glucosamine is added.

If you are now confused, I'm sorry :lol

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Springtime also replaced my bottles of the too hard to break Joint Health. I only give one tablet with each meal, of both the Joint Health and Fresh Factors. No tummy troubles with it here.

Has it been working? My Gracie will be 11 this month and she's still quite zippy. When I see other 11 year olds in person, they look way older than her. Is it these products? Who knows, but I'll keep giving them.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• 5 weeks later...
Guest lizmego

I've had Dell (age 13) on Springtime JH and FF for at least 5 years now. He doesn't get around as well as he used to, but hey, he's 13!!! I'm tempted to try the Longevity instead of the FF and continue him on the JH tablets. From the testimonials on their website, it appears that Longevity may have more effects, especially for older dogs. Any thoughts about this?