Greetings From Oregon!

Guest iLoveLucie

Guest iLoveLucie

Meet Tocho! Tocho is our first foster dog and he is staying with us until he finds his forever home here in the Pacific Northwest. He is a very laid back, 4 year old light-brindle boy. He loves going for long walks and taking long naps on big fluffy dog beds. Our girl Lucie has been showing him the ropes… how to ride in elevators, how to say "hi" to our neighbors, how to sit and get a treat. He is a very sweet dog; he is going to be a great pet for whoever adopts him! 20110321-0510271.jpg

Guest BleuDog

I've been drooling over that boy's pic......but he is one of those kitty zappers.....

May your Forever Home come looking for You, Handsome Boy!!!!!!

Hi Reni and Matt!

Nice to see you here on Greytalk! Tocho's a sweet boy! I'll be calling you in a couple weeks - if you still have him! - about doing his personality profile!

Good luck!

Chris ;)

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest iLoveLucie

Hi Reni and Matt!

Nice to see you here on Greytalk! Tocho's a sweet boy! I'll be calling you in a couple weeks - if you still have him! - about doing his personality profile!

Good luck!

Chris ;)

Sounds good! Tocho is such a good boy; even over the past few days we are seeing his personality come out... he's been playing more with toys and getting goofy and excited to go for walks. I'm working on a "Tocho Top Ten" with all his highlights :) Talk to you soon, Reni

Guest bonnebike

I've seen Tocho's picture many times as I checked the GPA-NW site. We have two kitties, so he was not for us, but as I type this Singh is asleep next to me on the couch celebrating his first full day with us. I'll do a proper introduction in a few days, but I couldn't pass up replying to this thread.

IMAG0116.jpg

Guest iLoveLucie

I've seen Tocho's picture many times as I checked the GPA-NW site. We have two kitties, so he was not for us, but as I type this Singh is asleep next to me on the couch celebrating his first full day with us. I'll do a proper introduction in a few days, but I couldn't pass up replying to this thread.

IMAG0116.jpg

Great news for Singh! I met him with the GPA-NW folks to wash and feed the hounds after the long drive from Florida to Oregon. He seemed like a super friendly guy - very curious and wanting to meet all the volunteers and check everything out. Looks like he is making himself right at home :)