Poor Sallie

Not a big deal in the greater scheme of things, but poor Sallie had a dental today and lost 6 teeth. She is home now, still a little stoned, but fine. She may have to wait a few days for her birthday treats though. Her birthday is Sunday, and I don't think her mouth will be up to anything too chewy or crunchy that soon!

Poor girl. Don't be surprised if she's ready to eat most anything real soon. Gee lost 8 teeth and by the next week was eating dog cookies.:eek

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Sallie:

I have 2 words for you. Sympathy factor. Use it. Abuse it.

You know you are loved. The more pitiful you look, the more yummy treats may come your way.

Hope you feel better soon.

DesiRay

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Six! That's a pretty big deal. Gentle scritchies to your girlie and hopes she feels back to herself soonest.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.