My Tractor Supply

I've been buying Prairie TOTW at my local Tractor Supply for a couple years now. It's been the only higher end food this store has carried. I've always been worried that they would discontinue carrying it. Well - wasn't I surprised tonight when I went in for a bag and saw not only the newer lamb TOTW formula but also Wellness and Merrick (kibble and cans).

The pricing in TS is about $5 better a bag than my other ocal retailers. I would bet that the pricing for the Wellness and Merrick is cheaper also. Just another place to check for quality kibble at a better price! I love Tractor Supply.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

Hi Jane ,

Yes ours started carrying the new lamb version as well. I have to admit that my guys would love it

but I was worried that the protien wasn"t quiet enough. I switched to the bison flavor because it was the highest one they had in protien

and my little ty is so picky that I worried she wasnt getting enough.

I'm considering making the change still , but since they only eay once a day.. not sure yet.

hope maggie likes it.

deb

I love Tractor Supply too. H&H eat the diamond chicken & rice. Great price. I just wish they had a Tractor Supply near where I'm going to move when I sell my house. :rolleyes:

I used to feed Wellness but had to drive way out of town to get it, so finally switched to TOTW.

Would be nice if the TS did have it- I might start feeding it again in that case.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc124/TgrrValily/CookieMac2009pt2/siggyyayayayayay.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Buddy James, Cookie Dough, Shelby, and Mac. My angels :angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings

New dog mom to dachshunds Ginger and Ruger :banana:banana

Do check out the 4Health dog food at Tractor Supply (you can read the nutritional breakdown on their website) --- This is manufactured by Diamond just for Tractor Supply - it's truly a premium food at a wonderful price!

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

We've been buying our dog food at Tractor Supply for years (Diamond Natural Chicken & Rice). My husband also buys clothes there. We love Tractor Supply!

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Stop on the equine aisle and get some EMT gel to keep on hand for owies while you are there.

Good heavens - I never thought to look there for it. I've been buying it online and paying shipping!!!!!

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

Our dogs are doing greyt on the 4Health dry food from Tractor Supply.

Mom to Palm City Roxie ("Roxie"). Remembering Heizer Jordan ("Jordan"), DB's PickedtoWin ("Andy"), CB Ectasy ("Ecstasy"), Oshkosh Unafraid ("Tribute"), Arathorn, WV's Imperial ("Abby") and her brother WV's Institute ("Mojo") and KB's Gameboy ("Game Boy"), who've all gone to the Bridge. Working with Austin Greyhound Adoption <austingreyhounds.org>.

I love Tractor Supply too. H&H eat the diamond chicken & rice. Great price. I just wish they had a Tractor Supply near where I'm going to move when I sell my house. :rolleyes:

I wish I could still feed the Diamond. Or even the Costso brand (I forget the name) Maggie did fine on them but Sam has a few grain allergies. I'm going to check out the 4Health.

The 4Health has no corn, no wheat, no soy. Hope that's helpful info.

Lois

I wish I could still feed the Diamond. Or even the Costso brand (I forget the name) Maggie did fine on them but Sam has a few grain allergies. I'm going to check out the 4Health.

Mom to Palm City Roxie ("Roxie"). Remembering Heizer Jordan ("Jordan"), DB's PickedtoWin ("Andy"), CB Ectasy ("Ecstasy"), Oshkosh Unafraid ("Tribute"), Arathorn, WV's Imperial ("Abby") and her brother WV's Institute ("Mojo") and KB's Gameboy ("Game Boy"), who've all gone to the Bridge. Working with Austin Greyhound Adoption <austingreyhounds.org>.

Jane, I use the 4 health can food lamb and rice and add a few tBsp to the dry and they love it. Its only 99 a can and sometime on sale

for 75.

deb

I know I sound like the meanest grey mom live - but I'm trying to feed kibble only - no add-ins. Well, except a can of tuna in oil once a week - but that's for dry coat. I got absolutely nuts with adding add ins and I think I made (allowed) Maggie to get ridiculously selective. So - just kibble. But to tell the truth - she really doesn't care for the TOTW lamb. No big deal - we can go back to the Prairie. But not before I read the bags of 4Health.

But glad to hear Ty and Buckster love their feed! You need to remind them how lucky they have it!!!