More Problems For Nike

Last weekend I posted about Nike having an episode of focal seizures. Monday evening she managed to steal DD's leftover Chinese food, which included chicken wings and terriyaki on a stick. After a consult with the vet we were monitoring her and I ended up driving through the blizzard to the vet's for x-rays, fluids and meds on Wednesday. We were still watching and hoping she would pass it. Thursday we were back at the vet for more meds. Thursday afternoon Nike passed, intact, an undigested piece of terriyaki on the stick! If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it. That crisis seems to be passed and Chinese food will never be allowed in this house again!

Just when I though things were looking up, I was getting ready for work on Friday and she had another episode of seizures, and had one this morning as well. She will be back at the vets on Monday for bloodwork. I am so worried about my girl. Please keep her in your thoughts.

Oh wow. I'm glad the teriyaki stick passed OK. Don't know squat about seizures but will be keeping your girl in my thoughts.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Energy11

YIKES!!! I can't believe she passed the whole thing ... intact!

Staggerlee ate part of a piece of cord I had holding one of the curtains back ... I had to PULL it out of his butt when he was pooping yesterday! These dogs!

Glad Nike is OK! :-))

Edited by Energy11

YIKES!!! I can't believe she passed the whole thing ... intact!

Staggerlee ate part of a piece of cord I had holding one of the curtains back ... I had to PULL it out of his butt when he was pooping yesterday! These dogs!

Glad Nike is OK! :-))

OMG what a good mom you are! I guess I am lucky the stick came out without my assistance. What I also can't believe is the same dog who threw herself to the ground screaming from snow between her toes passed the terriyaki through her entire body without so much as a whimper :huh