There’S A Canine Conspiracy! Television Reveals It!

:rofl

Worth logging in if you can do so for free.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

...remember when there was a supernanny was hot and there was an epidemic and tons of crazy kids and their incompentent parents? well, it's the dogs and their owner's turn! yeah, the author admits that she doesn't and has never owned a dog...typical ny times :angryfire . i've written too many editorials to the times about slanted dog articles, one about owning a greyhound and how needy they are another about an untrained dog- the owner needed training :angry:. both were published in our local weekend section.

...remember when there was a supernanny was hot and there was an epidemic and tons of crazy kids and their incompentent parents? well, it's the dogs and their owner's turn! yeah, the author admits that she doesn't and has never owned a dog...typical ny times :angryfire . i've written too many editorials to the times about slanted dog articles, one about owning a greyhound and how needy they are another about an untrained dog- the owner needed training :angry:. both were published in our local weekend section.

This reminds me of movie critics who start out admitting they don't understand science fiction, and then go on to pan a sci-fi movie. Hey, if you don't understand something, get somebody ELSE to write the article. (Sorry, off topic...)

Sharon, Loki, Freyja, Capri (bridge angel and most beloved heart dog), Ajax (bridge angel) and Sweetie Pie (cat)

Visit Hound-Safe.com by Something Special Pet Supplies for muzzles and other dog safety products

:gh_bow