Leah Said Thanks Gt For The Tip!

It took two weeks for our local grocery to get them but we have chicken feet now! I read several posts about their dental benefits and the NOM factor so we gave it a try. Leah loves them and even invited friends over for a snack and they all gobbled them down. Thanks for the tip :lol

005-1.JPG

Jody, Leah & Jimmie
Tavasci%2520august%2520sunset%2520%2528C
You left us much, much too soon Lima & Chip :brokenheart

We have a grocery store here that specializes in Hispanic food and they were able to order them for me. When I inquired at the mainstream grocery he kind of raised his eyebrows and said only "Food City"! :lol

I don't know where I would get them here, although I would love to. But, that looks like a severed human hand Leah is chewing on !

Jody, Leah & Jimmie
Tavasci%2520august%2520sunset%2520%2528C
You left us much, much too soon Lima & Chip :brokenheart

Guest FijiHound

Well be careful because our dog now sulks if she doesn't get at least one in her bowl every night! I really should take a picture as she stand over her bowl and gives you that look 'really? not even one? seriously? how am I supposed to eat the rest of this without one?' :) Just for something different I ordered duck feet here - she wasn't sure of it at first because it's almost twice the size of a chicken foot but she's happy with it now and it takes her a while to eat through one as well :) but still the chicken feet are the all time favourite. I always laugh when I go to hand one to her because she goes cross-eyed :lol

It took two weeks for our local grocery to get them but we have chicken feet now! I read several posts about their dental benefits and the NOM factor so we gave it a try. Leah loves them and even invited friends over for a snack and they all gobbled them down. Thanks for the tip :lol

005-1.JPG

Yeah, that just doesn't look right. :yikes

But I am thinking I will have to get some when I get my Houndie. :wacko:

Guest PhillyPups

Mine love them. The first I gave out I had the ewww factor I had to deal with, but by the time the 5th hound got one I was over it. :lol :lol

Moe's first trick was having the "fingers" dance in her mouth, I laughed so hard she does it everytime I give her one. :gmark

Everyone here except for Sorella and me love them :lol In this pic, one of my five had already run off with a foot ...

Feetconsideration3.jpg

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest KennelMom

This was Bill's birthday cake 2 years ago! Yup they LOVED it! :lol

DSC04900.jpg

OMG, that is just wrong on so many levels :lol I bet the dogs loved it though! I can only imagine the look on someone's face googling for pictures of marshmallow birthday cakes for a 9 year old and that coming up in the search results :rofl

Guest greybookends

This was Bill's birthday cake 2 years ago! Yup they LOVED it! :lol

DSC04900.jpg

OMG, that is just wrong on so many levels :lol I bet the dogs loved it though! I can only imagine the look on someone's face googling for pictures of marshmallow birthday cakes for a 9 year old and that coming up in the search results :rofl

The cake itself was a giant chicken liver brownie and the icing was peanut butter and yogurt mixed together. UUUMMMM! :lol

Guest kelli123

Oh :eek my GauD :jaw it looks like she is eating a little kids hand :repuke But I'm sure the dogs like them it just looks so wrong. :lol They don't sell any thing like that here

Guest jessie1234

They sell them by the bucket load at the chicken shop in my local mall. But they are really expensive! Didnt think the dogs would like them, though they absolutely love chicken wings!