The Honest Kitchen

Guest Hazel

has anyone tried this food. My 4 yr old has a terrible time with IBD and I just cannot homecook any longer. The only food she is ok on(and we tried them all) is Hills Z/D ultra. She is doing very well on it but it's me who has the guilt!!!

I have heard of it but have not tried it, sorry.

Good Luck.

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

Guest wdlndgreasil

I use it. It's just dehydrated raw - you can get it grain free if needed. I use it to supplement their kibbles. Dogs LOVE it. When you add water it's about the consistency of oatmeal [depending on how much water you add]. Read up on their website www.thehonestkitchen.com

Guest JarBear

My boy who had digestive and skin problems eats the Keen formula with greyt success. He has been on it for about 2 years now and has had no digestive or skin problems since starting it. I can't afford straight Keen for everyone so the other three get it as a mix in.

We've been using it with great success. Honest Kitchen foods are a really good alternative to a RAW diet without the hassle, etc. It is not really expensive as those boxes go a long way when they are rehydrated. If you can't get it where you live, try fidodogtreats.com. The have it and they usually send some free treat samples with my order.