Proden Plaquoff

Guest Sunset123

I've been using it for about 6 months. I'm pretty sure it does work, but I wouldn't use it as a toothbrushing substitute.

The seaweed is actually ascophyllum nodosum. He's a study (with humans) showing the results of taking an ascophyllum nodosum supplement: http://www.biodistra.se/images/KI%20studie.pdf

Take it was a grain of salt, of course, because it seems to have been conducted by the company that makes ProDen.

Edited by Sunset123

I think they have a disclaimer about using it with a pet that might have thyroid conditions...so I'd be careful about that.

We tried it with our cat who had killer breath. He didn't like it AT ALL. But we didn't have Molly at the time...so I can't say about dogs :)

Jennifer, Mike and the menagerie ---

Molly (Blue Sky Dreamin), Tinker (BT My Lil Girl) and their feline brothers Miles and Lewis

Visit Molly's Photo Album

I have been adding Proden PlaqueOff to Wendy's breakfast for 3 years now. Although her teeth were pretty good when I adopted her, she did have some plaque. After a month or two on the PlaqueOff the plaque did just that...flaked off! This is not a substitute for brushing. This product loosens the plaque so that it comes off easily with brushing or when the dog chews a good, raw bone for example. The first time, I just scratched the stuff off Wendy's canine with my fingernail! Good stuff. I buy it here:

http://www.entirelypets.com/plaqueoff180.html

This product is not recommended for animals with thyroid issues.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".