New From Colorado

Guest Mollysmom10

Guest Mollysmom10

Molly came into our lives 6 years ago and changed everything. She went through many life changes with us - new home, renovation, two babies...she was always the constant. We had to say good-bye to our princess and first baby on August 1, and our home and hearts have not been the same. Our boys 3 and 5, keep asking when she is coming home. We tell them that she is running like the wind with all of her greyhound friends and having a wonderful time. We miss her very much.

While grieving for Miss Molly, I began looking on the web for photos of greyhounds and found this site. Somehow I didn't feel so alone any more and could smile and laugh at the photos of all the beautiful greys still out there. I am so happy to have found a place where there are so many others who share and have shared their lives with these amazing creatures.

Guest greymama002

I'm deeply sorry for the loss of your precious Molly; especially for "her" boys. Greyhounds are so very special and leave such a void when they have to go; I hope this site will bring you some comfort; many here will happily share their hounds with you. :bighug

I'm so sorry for you loss of Molly - I remember the feeling all too well.

This is a great place to be though - and we all understand... hugs

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I'm so sorry for your loss. Can you post some pictures of Molly?

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

So sorry to hear about your loss, but glad to have you here!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest Mollysmom10

Sorry for your loss...where in Colorado are you?

I noticed you are in Fort Collins - so am I! Where did you get your grey?

Thank you for all of your kind words -- we just put together a memorial photo collage of Miss Molly and put it where her kennel use to be...the boys really enjoy seeing her photos and showing the photos to people that come over. I still some times feel like I hear her, or look for her when I'm in the backyard... It warms my heart to know that so many people have welcomed these wonderful dogs into their lives and it makes me feel happy to know that Molly is not alone. Thank you.

I'm so sorry about Molly. These wonderful creatures really do touch your heart, don't they?

Welcome from NJ.

Edited by BertnLil

Pam with Sockem the GH, Birdie the JRT, Osorno the chocolate lab, and Shelby the shepherd mix. Missing Clarice (1991-2007) and Lily (2004-2012), always in our hearts.

Guest Jodiesmom

I adopted Jodie from a group in South Carolina. We just moved here 2 months ago. I am working with a group here in Colorado now. We will be at Petco on the 21st doing a meet and greet. Stop by and see us.