Where Are My Stockings

Two weeks ago Tuesday a pair of support hose disappeared. I had just come home from work and had taken them off and put them on the stool. Went into the kitchen to make their dinner and thought nothing of the stockings until after dinner. Looked for them where I had placed them they were not there. As the hoolignas like to take things and throw them around I started looking on top of things, behind things, under things etc you all know this drill. Still could not find them.

Last night EZ threw up his dinner, has he is as hoover did not think too much of it but did re dose him on his seizure meds. This morning after breakfast Mr. EZ had a bowel movement and in it was a stocking. Off to the ER to get him checked out. ER checked him over, x-rayed him and I also had them do a fecal for worms as I had the bm and stocking with me. Vital were normal except his heart rate was up a little. X-ray showed nothing in small bowel but something in the stomach but the vet said it could be his breakfast. Now the problem is where is the other stocking? ER Vet told me to monitor him and watch him closely for constipitation, vomitting, etc.

WHERE IS THE STOCKING??? :huh

Still looking for the other stocking.

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Guest ChasesMum

probably in his stomach :blink: My Chase ate a silicone funnel and it took 6 weeks for her to block the chunk that didnt come out either end. sigh. Keep a close eye on him, hopefully you'll find it!

Vet did say that it could be still in his stomach - I do go out with them when they go potty saw a couple of racoons around and don't need to take any chances. At least I know there is no blockage and he does not have worms.

Maybe it's still in his stomach.....maybe he'll yack it up. A friend's dog ate the plastic wrapper from a Wendy's fork & napkin kit....stayed in there for

3 weeks...one day out of the clear blue....up it came. Then again, maybe he just hid it, just to give you something to worry about.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

I doubt if he hid it if he ate one he ate the other one so I have to bide my time and watch him. I do go outside when he poops and pees to make sure everything is okay he is a seizure hound so I am extra careful with him

:banana:banana In this morning's poop find stocking material. Not sure it is the rest of the stocking but I will keep monitoring him to make sure he has passed all of it. No problems right now, eating, pooping and peeing normally. If he stops eating then it will be a mad dash to the vet or ER as he is a HOOVER that probably why my stocking were consumed :rofl

Ah. I figured we all knew where that other stocking was. Hope that was all of it! They are silly boogers, aren't they?

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Yes they are silly boggers and that boy will eat and eat. Yes I knew where it was and I had figured if he got one in his gut the other one was there too. If he liked it he was not going to share. Just praying now that what I found was the rest of the story

Well............ now that everything...... came out okay......... maybe now the only thing you just have to worry if he starts to wear your clothes! ?

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Praying that it all came out - would love to see him in my clothes. :lol:lol Its bad enough he screams at me for carrots. Wish I could get that video on Photo Bucket but I am having problems

Guest BooBooMama

Praying that it all came out - would love to see him in my clothes. :lol:lol Its bad enough he screams at me for carrots. Wish I could get that video on Photo Bucket but I am having problems

Screaming for carrots? I HAVE to hear that!

He loves raw carrots and will come into the kitchen and nag me for one plus he will carry them around until he finds a spot he wants to eat them like a cigar. he is such a silly boy. I am able to e-mail them but can't get them on photobucket.