For Breezer

Guest amysgreys

Guest amysgreys

Well, just three days ago I posted my tribute to Chip. In fact, I am still reading your kind and supportive replies to that post. Thank you all so much.

Today although I have avoided it until now, I post my tribute to Breezer, my heart hound and the one who started it all for me. He crossed the bridge on this date in 2003. It does not seem possible that it has been so long. When we lost him he was just over 8 years old. The five years we had with him were perfect. :angel

Here he is in all his glory:

Breezerman.jpg

He was so shy and timid when we brought him home, he was scared of everything and he followed me everywhere. The two of us bonded in the car on the way home from the kennel, but he was reluctant to trust others. But over time he grew to trust, and he became a fabulous pet therapy dog and meet-n-greet pup. Still, he followed me everywhere and hated to have me out of his sight. Three months after we found him, our Carrie found us and became his best buddy. Here they are in the perfect pose:

Heartdogs2.jpg

Here is another of my favorite pics, at the beach lovin the surf and sand. We miss you so much sweet boy. You changed my life the day I met you and you are never far from my heart. :wub: :wub:

BreezerandCarrieatthebeach.jpg

What a lovely soul. :wub: He is with you always. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest how888

What beautiful memories you have in those pictures.. Seems like we never have them long enough. I miss Nike so so much.. I know they are up there over that rainbow waiting to meet and greet us one sweet day... :grouphug