Hello Everyone!

Guest mhalton

Guest mhalton

:wave

My husband and I adopted out first Grey (Dutch O'Leary) 5 years ago, at which time I joined GT as "myboydutch." I'm afraid over time I just drifted away from the GT community although I did use it as a valuable resource when needed.

Since then we had a "skin-kid" Madelyn (Maddy) who will be 2 in August and this week we added our second GH, Diva. :clap

I see lots of new folks on here but I recognize some tried and true GT'ers from all those years ago. As always I look forward to the camaraderie that was always prevalent on this site.

I'll be in touch!

DuchessFamily3.jpg?t=1276695849

l-r; My mother-in-law Donna, Me (Michelle,) my hubby John

Maddy, Diva & Dutch

Hi Michelle. What a wonderful picture and the smile on your face says it all!!!

Diva is gorgeous and looks interested in something, Dutch looks pretty relaxed to me, with a relaxed leash!

hope.gif Praying that all goes well during the adjustment period, with a happily ever after ending.

grouphug.gif sue

Hi Michelle, and welcome back! :welcome2

That's a very nice looking family you have there! :)

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Welcome back! Dutch and Diva sounds like a greyt pair of names, and their pictures look wonderful, too.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Guest isntitgreyt

Welcome Back!! Beautiful family!!

I noticed you live in Lititz. I used to live in Quarryville... but I have lots of family spread out through Lancaster County!!

Guest bowiebears

Welcome!

I grew up in Elizabethtown, and my sister lived in Lititz for about 15 years, but is now in Lebanon.

We have 4 greyhounds here in Bowie (MD 'burbs of DC), although 2 of the 4 are recently arrivals (less than a month ago).

Nice to have you back!

--Isaac & Jeff, with greys Azalea, Grant, Sheba & Shadow

• 2 weeks later...

Michelle, I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how Dutch was!!! So glad to see you back and to see that all is well. Congratulations on the additions to your beautiful family. Dutch's brother Spencer sends his best regards. :kiss2

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).