3 Stitches For Chloe

Came home from work. DH had already been home and was TRYING to feed Beau (nodda) and took the 5 of them on a walkie . I came home and he comes back with them and says Chloe has a cut on her face. I look and there is a gaping hole about the size of a nickel on the side of her face. We have NO idea how it happened. There was no flap. Just an open wound.

$343.00 later (we get a 20% discount) she is back with 3 stitches and no explaination as to what the heck happened. What's really weird is right behind the wound are 2 scratches. Wondering if she did this to herself or if she pissed someone off today!

She is fine and resting comfortably. Actually, she is pretty upset with having to go alone. But all is OK.

Now, to get Beau to eat. Argh.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest LindsaySF

Are the dogs loose together when you aren't home? Chances are she annoyed someone and they had a "disagreement"! Hope she heals up soon.

Are the dogs loose together when you aren't home? Chances are she annoyed someone and they had a "disagreement"! Hope she heals up soon.

Yeah, that's what I meant by maybe she PO someone here today. It wasn't Teddy, that much I know. He is separated. She is with Beau, Elsie and Ollie.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

What's really weird is right behind the wound are 2 scratches. Wondering if she did this to herself or if she pissed someone off today!

Probably an unintentional claw from one of the other lunatics. Do you Dremel their nails? $343 from the vet? :angry: You should have brought her over here, I'd have done it for free! ;) (BTW, it was Elsie! B) )

Edited by RWM

Guest Paige12

Well I am thinking of that saying, if it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all! Hope Chloe heals quick!! Ouch to the $343!

Guest Energy11

Poor Chole! Poor You!

You never know what goes on when you aren't home, and muzzling can't always help. I used to worry all the time, when we both worked in Fla., even though ours were muzzled.

You should just get the vet to build you a wing. GEZ LOUISE, you need a break!

Sending hugs to you both!

$343.00 later (we get a 20% discount)

Do you get the "frequent client discount" too? Ours is only 10% :lol

Hope Chloe feels better soon and bet you'll never know what really happened.

Bill was $442. The 343 was the end result. DH once said please don't ever let me know what we spend annually. Heck, everytime I place a cookie order it's over 300 and that's not for Beau's 10lb a week tilapia habit or prescription food. Lots of dogs= lotsa money.

No way around it. We do without, the pups have.

Just like kids!

Guest Hollys2hounds

Hey sis, it's me, Lexy...

Hope you are feel better. I know I always get little skin tears, usually from the yard though... it will heal quickly.

Hope Teddy takes good care of you!!!

Love you,

Lexy in NJ