April Sucks!

Mystella

I've been away from GT for a bit due to computer issues and just popped into Remembrance and was shocked to see so many 'friends' names here. Apparently April has been a terrible month. I am so sorry and hope you have plenty of great memories until you get to see your babies again.

:grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest how888

I know, it's been a very hard month around here for many of us.. Thanks so much for posting though... That was so thoughtful of you... I received Nike's ashes back Monday. I am still in shock..

Guest TahoeMom

Hardest month I've had in 9 years. I too just got Tahoe's ashes back, and now I'm trying to pull my life together. I'm still overwhelmed. And while friends and family now expect me to "carry on", I'm so glad Greytalk has this forum for those of us that just can't quite "carry on" just yet.

Guest windycove

I know, it's been a very hard month around here for many of us.. Thanks so much for posting though... That was so thoughtful of you... I received Nike's ashes back Monday. I am still in shock..

ALWAYS TOO SOON!! I miss my Bridge Girls sooo much!

Hardest month I've had in 9 years. I too just got Tahoe's ashes back, and now I'm trying to pull my life together. I'm still overwhelmed. And while friends and family now expect me to "carry on", I'm so glad Greytalk has this forum for those of us that just can't quite "carry on" just yet.

:grouphug We understand.

:grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Same here. I'm so very sorry for everyone's losses, it is heartbreaking. :grouphug

I was just looking at a collar site (my addiction) and realized I have no greyhound to shop for :weep

Guest SkipperAnnie

I lost my sweet Annie in February and I still come here all the time to seek solace...I am so sorry for everyone's loss...I know that Annie has friends at the bridge through all of your wonderful stories and pictures. It helps.