Good Thoughts Please

About 3 years ago, Bubba started limping a lot. We never figured out quite what it was, although we think it was/is neurological, but a low of prednisone has kept it under control.

The past month has seen a return of the limp and some obvious pain. Not sure if it the same thing, or something new....he is getting x-rays to day to rule out (hopefully) or confirm osteo. He is almost 11 and not a great candidate for aggressive treatment for a bunch of reasons, so the results of the x-rays won't really change what we do, which is keep him comfortable and happy for as long as we can, but it will hopefully give us a better idea of what we are dealing with.

So happy thoughts for my old man please!

Karen with Tessye (galgo b 2017), Fidel (galgo b c2012), and bridge kids Dublin (J's Texmex 1996-12/31/01), Daisy (Assurance 8/8/95-9/26/07),  Bubba (Kelsos Irony b 5/99-8/19/10), and Mabel (Googly Spin  1/06-11/19)

greytalk-siggie-feb-2023.jpg

Adding my :hope :hope for Bubba.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

No cancer!!! yay!

Still no real answers - probably something neurological. We could do an MRI, but we aren't guaranteed answers from it, nor would be up for surgery.

So...treating symptoms with prednisone and tramadol.

So long as he is comfortable, we are happy!

Karen with Tessye (galgo b 2017), Fidel (galgo b c2012), and bridge kids Dublin (J's Texmex 1996-12/31/01), Daisy (Assurance 8/8/95-9/26/07),  Bubba (Kelsos Irony b 5/99-8/19/10), and Mabel (Googly Spin  1/06-11/19)

greytalk-siggie-feb-2023.jpg

Guest goofydog

Good news on the CA, or lack thereof. Glad Bubba is home and has pain meds on board. Please give him gentle scritches from Atlanta.

Thank goodness it's not cancer :grouphug I hope you can figure out what's going on with him though - while it's great to know it's not cancer, it's not so great to not know what's bothering him!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--