Prayers And Good Thoughts Needed Please

Poor bug. Worth calling your vet in the morning and asking about maximum safe Tramadol dosage for your boy, just in case he has some other times of discomfort.

Hugs and hopes for quick healing.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Poor Aladdin! It's hard not knowing how he got hurt since you can't fix it and will always wonder if one of the others could get hurt the same way.

Hope he feels better soon!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Sending compassion and cookies to poor Aladdin! The mystery of the biting who-do! :unsure:

It's amazing there's no blood anywhere! I sure hope it wasn't a dog-dog fracas, but my uncomfortable experiences have taught me they get over that stuff way faster than we do!

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Thanks so Much!!!!! I did find blood under the dining room table.... But he loves to go under the table like it is a crate... I still am not positive that it could have happened under the table because I can't see what could be sharp enough to cut him like he is cut?????, But DH is going to pad under the table just in case.... I am not sure if we will ever figure this out and it drives me crazy knowing I have to go back to work tomorrow and there "MIGHT" be something in the house that could hurt any one of them.... I also thought about Pongo is very passive and he takes a lot from Aladdin I wonder if maybe Pongo had enough and just maybe he somehow bit Aladdin but I can't see how he could through the muzzle? But needless to say they will be separated tomorrow.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter