Bridge Angels For April 2010

macoduck

Saying goodbye to the beautiful greys who left us in April 2010. As you run with the wind send a caress to wipe our tears.

Gone but never forgotten. Loved forever. Run free with those who have gone before you. Greet all those that will follow.

Soldi

Deidre

Gryffin

Oki, the kitty

Lily

Tucker, the Lab

Likky, the kitty

Sterling

Lucy

Bug

Shadrach

Gigi

Carlie

Demon

Nike

Gator

Tahoe

Bear

Zeus

Riley

Zema

Chesney

Diamond

Mel, the kitty

Johnny

Percy

BooBoo

BeBe

Bob

Periwinkle, the kitty

Psi

Dr Mike Knight, Amber's dad

Baby Boy, the little sheltie pup

Ozzie

Layla

Whitey

Charlie and Stella, bernese mountain dogs

Luiggi

Please let me know of any corrections or additions.

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• 3 weeks later...

Another month nearly over. Another list too long. :(

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Just one name makes the list to long.

Thank you for posting Bear's name, I really didn't expect to be part of this list this month. Momma misses you very, very much BearBear. :angelwings

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

Guest dramaqueen

Is it me or are there more and more greyhound babies losing the fight? Every day there is another and not one day goes past that there isn't a new name to add to the list. My condolances to all who lost their babies this month. Keep the good memories in your hearts.

Guest PhillyPups

I did not want to be on any of the lists this year. I truly wanted a year off. I have been there in 2007, 2008, 2009, and now 2010, each one left a pawprint in my hert and took a big piece of my heart with them. :weep:

I so miss my baby boy Zeus. I walk in the house to heavy breathing but no woo woo woo at me.

Guest AmandaTolleson

I can't believe my baby is on the list. :weep

Run free together April babies! So sorry to all the moms and dads. :cry1

I miss my goose girl...

Guest how888

I can't believe the list is so long.. Thank you so much for being there for me all year long.. That is so sweet of you to remember all of our angels... I never thought I 'd see Nike on there... :gh_run Soar high with the angels Nike til we meet Somewhere Over The Rainbow...

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Oh my so many, everyone so sad...

I cannot believe Zeus is gone. For some reason I felt like I knew that dog, even though I've only ever seen the one photo.

Every one is just heart breaking.

Guest TahoeMom

Thank you for remembering that my beloved Tahoe passed away April 5th. It's been over two weeks that my house is empty and my heart aches. Run free dear Tahoe and enjoy eating everything you love. Until we meet again, I send you kisses and raspberries! :gh_child

• 2 weeks later...

Another month with too many names........

tiny hada siggy.png

I unfortunately have two more names to add. I was Tucker the labs petsitter and 2 more dogs that I watched died this April. They are Charlie and Stella, both bernese mountain dogs and both from the same family. They were big sweet dogs, and although I know they were ill and elderly, I will miss them both. There are days I hate my job, because I love the dogs like they are my own and when 1 passes it breaks my heart.