Finally

Hello everyone, I just realized I joined GT in 2007 and never introduced myself. My name is Bernadette. My husband and I live in Delaware. Our first greyhound crossed our threshold and ran into our hearts in December 2006, sadly he is now waiting at the bridge. We're currently owned by six wonderful greyhounds. I know the rulez...pic is in the siggy. The girls Kota, Tigger and Madison are all 6 years old. The boys' ages range from 10 to 5. Tommy is 10, Earl is 6 and Tyler is 5. Our bridge babies are Horizon, Jak and Barnaby.

It'll be nice to "officially" meet y'all. Please forgive my tardiness. :)

Bernadette with Jak, Horizon, Kota, Barnaby, Madison, Earl, Tiggy, Finney, Tommy, Woody, Tyler and Lincoln all at the bridge

What a good looking pack!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest PreciousMom

Hi from NJ,

How are things going? Is Earl being good? The pack looks good all together.

Sue

Precious & Dasher's Mom

Jackson's foster Mom

Guest 4dogscrazy

Ha! I need to do the same thing, lol. I never realized that was part of it, until it was 3 months later. I've never belonged to a forum before :blush and didn't realize! Some day I'll get to it....

anyway, your pack is beautiful!

Hi from NJ,

How are things going? Is Earl being good? The pack looks good all together.

Sue

Precious & Dasher's Mom

Jackson's foster Mom

Sue! Good to see ya. "Earl the pearl" is FABULOUS! He's a lover boy for sure.

Bernadette with Jak, Horizon, Kota, Barnaby, Madison, Earl, Tiggy, Finney, Tommy, Woody, Tyler and Lincoln all at the bridge

Thank you all for the compliments on my pack.

Pat - Hey Yo! How ya doin? Philly will always be my "home". I didn't grow up there but I did live in NE (Oxford Circle) for 10 years and worked in Center City for 18 years. I miss it so much and take every opportunity to visit. It will always be near and dear to my heart.