Fleas

Guest Energy11

I woundn't doubt ANYTHING when it comes to flea control!

Sooo glad the powder works for you, and they are probably calm, due to the lavendar, too!

I know you wont believe this but we use Johnson and Johnson lavender baby powder and have not had fleas for years.

Where exactly do you live? Is it an area prone to fleas? And how much/how often do you use the powder? All year round? How do you apply (i.e. all over the dog or certain areas)?

greytalk signature 2020.jpg

Marble, Noah, Eden, Raya (red heeler), Cooper & Trooper (naughty kittens)

Missing my bridge angels: Pop, Zelda, Mousey & Carmel

I know you wont believe this but we use Johnson and Johnson lavender baby powder and have not had fleas for years.

Where exactly do you live? Is it an area prone to fleas? And how much/how often do you use the powder? All year round? How do you apply (i.e. all over the dog or certain areas)?

S/W KY. yes there are fleas , lightly dust the whole dog and cats every few weeks , not below 40 deg.

HOW EFFECTIVE IS IT ON TICS? HOW OFTEN DO YOU REDUST? HOW OFTEN DO YOUR PUPS GET BATHED, DOES THE POWDER CAKE UP ON THEIR SKIN?

I LOOKED IT UP AND IT HAS CAMMOILE(SP?) FRAGRANCE AS WELL AS LAVENDER. IS IT JUST FRAGRANCE OR THE REAL STUFF? CAMMOMILE IS SIMILAR TO RAG WEED CHEMICALLY- PYRETHIUM IS THE MAN-MADE FAXSIMILE TO BOTH WHICH CAUSED ASTHMATIC/ALLERGIC REACTIONS IF ONE HAS A SENSITIVITY. DOES ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSE HAVE HAYFEVER? IF SO, DO THEY REACT? I AM SUPER SENSITIVE TO FRAGRANCES.

S/W KY. yes there are fleas , lightly dust the whole dog and cats every few weeks , not below 40 deg.

I'm wondering if this would work in Florida? Specifically Pensacola? I am headed there with my 2 shortly and if everything goes well with my b/f and I, I will be headed there permanently in the future! Ok, only as permanent as you can be in the Navy as he would end up stationed somewhere else in the future :rolleyes:

Edited by kolarik1

HOW EFFECTIVE IS IT ON TICS? HOW OFTEN DO YOU REDUST? HOW OFTEN DO YOUR PUPS GET BATHED, DOES THE POWDER CAKE UP ON THEIR SKIN?

I LOOKED IT UP AND IT HAS CAMMOILE(SP?) FRAGRANCE AS WELL AS LAVENDER. IS IT JUST FRAGRANCE OR THE REAL STUFF? CAMMOMILE IS SIMILAR TO RAG WEED CHEMICALLY- PYRETHIUM IS THE MAN-MADE FAXSIMILE TO BOTH WHICH CAUSED ASTHMATIC/ALLERGIC REACTIONS IF ONE HAS A SENSITIVITY. DOES ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSE HAVE HAYFEVER? IF SO, DO THEY REACT? I AM SUPER SENSITIVE TO FRAGRANCES.

The dogs have not got a tick in years , but my wife has had 3 this year so I guess it works on the ticks also.

Redust every 2 weeks dogs and cats have never had bathes==12 years==no it does not cake up on there skin--try it its worth the 4.00 dollars to see if it works for you.

The dogs have not got a tick in years , but my wife has had 3 this year so I guess it works on the ticks also.

Redust every 2 weeks dogs and cats have never had bathes==12 years==no it does not cake up on there skin--try it its worth the 4.00 dollars to see if it works for you.

How do you apply it to the legs/feet/face? with a washcloth?

How do you apply it to the legs/feet/face? with a washcloth?

Sprinkile it on your hands and rub it everywhere.