Lucky, An Update

I am so sorry to read this. Though he was with you for just a short time, he knows he is well loved.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest Adrianne

I had to make the exact same decision with my little Macy. I couldn't stand that every time I came near her, she tensed up because she was afraid I was going to shove medicine down her throat. It was out of love, but she didn't know that. It was obvious she wasn't going to get better, and I wanted her to leave this world knowing my hands as loving hands. It's a hard and painful decision to make, but sometimes it is the absolute right one.

bighug.gif

Guest TeddysMom

I am so sorry that you had to make this painful decision. Thank you for putting Lucky's needs before yours, you and Lucky are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so very sorry. :grouphug Holding you and Lucky in the light, knowing that decisions like this are made with the highest good of all concerned. :heart:hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest kydie

You are making a brave choice for him, I repect and understand your decision, most of us here have stood where you stand right now, comforting white light from our home to you :candle

Guest bluefawn

Prayers hope.gif and hugs grouphug.gif and white light candle.gif for you - I am sad for you that you are going through this again. At least you will be comforted that Lucky won't be in pain any more.