Benny

Guest yat4

We decided to go ahead with the amputation, because he was so painful. He died today under anesthesia. We are heartbroken to lose our baby, but glad that he isn't hurting anymore. He's chasing bunnies in heaven now. Thank you so much for all your kind words.

I was just checking to see what you decided and how he is doing. Geez, I am so sad and sorry to read this.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am so sorry. Godspeed, Benny.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest TeddysMom

I am incredibly sad for you but glad that Benny is no longer in pain. I am so sorry for your loss and my prayers will be with you as you heal. Fly free Benny.

Guest jenznaz

f_yellow

My condolences on your loss of Benny. I'm sure he brought so much joy to your life, and you to his. When I lost my 6y.o. to mast cell tumor last summer, I found comfort in the yahoogroups "Circle of Grey" as well as the Remeberance forum here.

Hugs

Guest eaglflyt

I'm so very sorry. Benny is now pain free and I'm sure he's enjoying chasing bunnies and playing with his grey buddies up there. :grouphug