Noooooo! Not The Snowman!

Guest Bang_o_rama

Guest Bang_o_rama

So last night Bang decided that the 2 ft tall armless snowman that a neighbor kid built in the condo front yard is actually the Greyhound Axe Murderer. She acted like I was dragging her into Greyhound Hell when we went near it on the late evening walk. Funnier, we had actually watched the little girl and her Dad build it on the early evening walk. This morning she was still very wary of it.

I think it turned its head when we weren't looking....

~D~

Edited by Bang_o_rama

Guest AGirlNamedMe

ROFL

So.Bad.

So.Good.

Bella freaked out this morning over the snow plow in the parking lot. Good thing I was there to save her from it. (We were inside.)

Guest jettcricket

That's too funny....I remember years ago when we got robo cans in our township, my Jett was petrified of walking by it. I had to tell him, "Jett....it's ok buddy, it's not gonna hurt you". :lol

:rofl

I've seen this with Simba just a week or so ago. Someone had built a pretty good-sized snowman in one of our open areas, and Simba actually stalked it from a couple hundred feet away -- stiff-leggged, head down and all, and Stella followed suite. I doubt either of them had ever seen one before, and it was really very funny to watch -- still wish I'd had my camera that day. All was fine once they got close enough to sniff it thoroughly.

Guest boondog

Boon was also afraid of a snowman. When we passed it, he kept looking back to see if it was following him. So much for my big, tough brindle guy. :P In fairness to him, it was a rather large snowman!

Guest Greyt_dog_lover

I made a snowman in my back yard the first big snow of the season, my boy Bart isnt afraid of it, he loves to pee on it. Before it melted he was known as the "pee-man". Poor thing was all yellow and nasty.

=}

My Maxman is afraid of the mechanical Christmas deers on everyones lawns, thank Dog they have all been put away till next year :lol:lol

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Oh man, I could see this. :lol

Monty had a couple of scary situations involving one of those bus-like things toddlers "ride" by scooting it with their feet. He'd seen it probably for weeks, but on its side it became something that wanted to eat him for breakfast (or lunch, or dinner). I think it was nearly a week before he was brave enough to slowly and stiffly approach it and sniff, and after that he acted like it no longer existed.

Crazy dogs.

George was afraid of his first snowman too!

A trail of biskies in the snow cured him pretty fast!

My last dog [pit bull mix] was a carrot addict; when he found HIS first snowman with a CARROT nose, he literally jumped on it and knocked it's head off, ate the carrot, and after that would be crazy any time he saw a snowman believing they were a source of his favorite treat!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest Mooogies

We walk past a house every day, twice a day, and since early December they've had 2-3 foot high christmas gingerbread men outside their front porch. Chai always does a wide berth around this house and cannot take her eyes off them as we go past. It's like she's just waiting for one of them to jump her!

Silly hound!